Saturday, December 13, 2008

If there is a vote for "Best Husband"... mine wins.

It's crazy to think Pat and I have been together for over 20 years. I still remember the first time he introduced himself to my sister (before we were dating). We were walking into summer volleyball/football practice sessions. Pat walked up to us and said, "Hi my name is Pat. I'm going to marry your sister one day".  Obviously he had no idea that would come true, but here were are; married for nearly twelve years, with two gorgeous and amazing children.

I came home last night to some flowers and the note that read "The three boys in this house are lucky to have you as our mommy. We love you". Yes, my husband is the best one around. Hands down.

Although I'm still waiting for the Corvette he promised he would buy me someday back when we were in tenth grade. That's ok.... we've got a lot of time ahead of us!

Thanks Pat for all you do- for me and for our boys.

No comments: